We have the answer for “Casablanca” role crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Casablanca” role Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Casablanca” role. This clue last appeared December 27, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Casablanca” role crossword clue should be:
- ILSA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CASABLANCA (noun)
- a port on the Atlantic and the largest city of Morocco
- ROLE (noun)
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- what something is used for
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Alphabetized list Crossword Clue
- Small barrel Crossword Clue
- Gilbert and Sullivan princess Crossword Clue
- Valentine border Crossword Clue
- Fairy tale maidens Crossword Clue
- King, in Cannes Crossword Clue
- Clock radio toggle Crossword Clue
- Oft-tattooed extremity Crossword Clue
- A Gershwin brother Crossword Clue
- “Sister Act” sisters Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.