We have the answer for Catches sight of crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Catches sight of Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Catches sight of. This clue last appeared February 16, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Catches sight of crossword clue should be:
- SEES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIGHT (noun)
- the ability to see; the visual faculty
- the act of looking or seeing or observing
- SIGHT (verb)
- catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Excited cries Crossword Clue
- Talk while teary with up Crossword Clue
- Radio host Shapiro Crossword Clue
- Name seen in overheard Crossword Clue
- Disentangle. Crossword Clue
- Low brass Crossword Clue
- *I thrive under pressure Crossword Clue
- Tax Day grp. Crossword Clue
- Plain vanilla Crossword Clue
- Didn’t back down from Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.