We have the answer for Catching need crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Catching need Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Catching need. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Catching need crossword clue should be:
- MITT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CATCHING (adjective)
- (of disease) capable of being transmitted by infection
- CATCHING (noun)
- becoming infected
- the act of detecting something; catching sight of something
- MITT (noun)
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Steamed Crossword Clue
- Tie, as a sneaker Crossword Clue
- Brood tender Crossword Clue
- Brad of “Troy” Crossword Clue
- Lisa’s brother Crossword Clue
- Bowling site Crossword Clue
- Computer components Crossword Clue
- Gift from Santa Crossword Clue
- San Diego team Crossword Clue
- Squelched Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.