Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for CBS forensic series with regional spin-offs crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
CBS forensic series with regional spin-offs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for CBS forensic series with regional spin-offs. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the CBS forensic series with regional spin-offs crossword clue should be:
- CSI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORENSIC (adjective)
- of, relating to, or used in public debate or argument.
- used or applied in the investigation and establishment of facts or evidence in a court of law.
- REGIONAL (adjective)
- related or limited to a particular region.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Nickname for Grandma Crossword Clue
- “Spoiler ___!” (“This will give away the ending!”) Crossword Clue
- ___ support (computer user’s helpers, for short) Crossword Clue
- Attention-getting noise Crossword Clue
- Informal conversation Crossword Clue
- Like court testimony Crossword Clue
- 2015 hit song by 49-Across with the lyrics “But how’d we get in this position? / It’s way too soon, I know this isn’t love” (4 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Soft drink brand with a red-white-and-blue logo Crossword Clue
- With 35-Across, Hanna-Barbera cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a supercomputer named R.U.D.I. Crossword Clue
- Surfboard application Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.