We have the answer for Celebratory writer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Celebratory writer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Celebratory writer. This clue last appeared August 6, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Celebratory writer crossword clue should be:
- ODIST (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WRITER (noun)
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- a person who is able to write and has written something
- ODIST (noun)
- a poet who writes odes
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Paper recycling machinery Crossword Clue
- ‘City’ stat Crossword Clue
- Renounced, with ‘off’ Crossword Clue
- Sushi bar array Crossword Clue
- Its Toffee Crunch was launched last January Crossword Clue
- Loud buzzers Crossword Clue
- French president’s term Crossword Clue
- Sports section staples Crossword Clue
- Further Crossword Clue
- Hershiser in ’88, Pujols in ’04 Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.