We have the answer for Celtic music superstar crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Celtic music superstar Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Celtic music superstar. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Celtic music superstar crossword clue should be:
- ENYA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUSIC (noun)
- punishment for one’s actions
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- CELTIC (adjective)
- relating to or characteristic of the Celts
- CELTIC (noun)
- a branch of the Indo-European languages that (judging from inscriptions and place names) was spread widely over Europe in the pre-Christian era
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Venerable, quaintly Crossword Clue
- Recruiting poster guy Crossword Clue
- ‘Offshoot’ music prefix Crossword Clue
- Toward sunrise Crossword Clue
- Driveway sealer Crossword Clue
- Bus terminal Crossword Clue
- Pro wrestling venue Crossword Clue
- Remove typos from Crossword Clue
- Extreme enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- Cloth-dyeing craft Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.