We have the answer for Chairman of China crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chairman of China Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chairman of China. This clue last appeared January 7, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chairman of China crossword clue should be:
- MAO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHAIRMAN (verb)
- act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- CHAIRMAN (noun)
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- CHINA (noun)
- a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Farm squealer Crossword Clue
- Steerer’s place Crossword Clue
- Comforter cover Crossword Clue
- Wrestling surface Crossword Clue
- Chic again Crossword Clue
- Apple desktop computer Crossword Clue
- Smack Crossword Clue
- Harangue Crossword Clue
- Bolshevik leader Crossword Clue
- “— Lazy River” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.