We have the answer for change in vocal pitch 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
change in vocal pitch 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words change in vocal pitch in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- INFLEXION (9 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VOCAL (adjective)
- given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
- full of the sound of voices
- VOCAL (noun)
- a short musical composition with words
- music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
- CHANGE (verb)
- lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- CHANGE (noun)
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- a difference that is usually pleasant
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Jim Rockford player on TV
- People who fear foreigners
- People from one’s homeland
- The final morpheme
- Formal organisation
- Seven sided
- Unripe banana colour
- Appliance with crumb tray
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.