We have the answer for Channel that aired 'Arthur' crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Channel that aired 'Arthur' crossword clue answer below.
Channel that aired ‘Arthur’ Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Contaminate Crossword Clue
- Cuisine with hummus and sfouf Crossword Clue
- “___ noted”: Crossword Clue
- Organization in ‘Star Wars’ Crossword Clue
- Projection in a rideshare app Crossword Clue
- It’s a Philly thing Crossword Clue
- Unable to stop watching Crossword Clue
- Celiac disease trigger Crossword Clue
- ‘___ Twist’ (Charles Dickens novel) Crossword Clue
- Brewers hat Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHANNEL (verb)
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- send from one person or place to another
- CHANNEL (noun)
- a television station and its programs
- a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- ARTHUR (noun)
- a legendary king of the Britons (possibly based on a historical figure in the 6th century but the story has been retold too many times to be sure); said to have led the Knights of the Round Table at Camelot
- elected vice president and became 21st President of the United States when Garfield was assassinated (1830-1886)
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.