We have the answer for Chapter of history crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Chapter of history Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- River of Venezuela Crossword Clue
- Oil in shampoos Crossword Clue
- Approver of new meds Crossword Clue
- NASA cancellation Crossword Clue
- Red Sox manager Alex Crossword Clue
- Aladdin’s lid Crossword Clue
- Artist Arp Crossword Clue
- Passion Crossword Clue
- “Giant” star Crossword Clue
- Liechtenstein peak Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHAPTER (noun)
- a local branch of some fraternity or association
- an ecclesiastical assembly of the monks in a monastery or even of the canons of a church
- HISTORY (noun)
- a record or narrative description of past events
- all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.