We have the answer for Character who asked Buzz Aldrin if the people on the moon were friendly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Character who asked Buzz Aldrin if the people on the moon were friendly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Character who asked Buzz Aldrin if the people on the moon were friendly. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Character who asked Buzz Aldrin if the people on the moon were friendly crossword clue should be:
- ALIG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on
- FRIENDLY (adjective)
- inclined to help or support; not antagonistic or hostile
- characteristic of or befitting a friend
- FRIENDLY (noun)
- troops belonging to or allied with your own military forces
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Reproductive cells Crossword Clue
- Flow out Crossword Clue
- Real Salt Lake’s state Crossword Clue
- Gotcha Crossword Clue
- Hardly suitable Crossword Clue
- Blessed sound? Crossword Clue
- “Give it a go!” Crossword Clue
- Moby Dick’s pursuer Crossword Clue
- Bread for a Reuben Crossword Clue
- Like a messy bed Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.