We have the answer for Chase rival for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chase rival for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chase rival for short. This clue last appeared June 11, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chase rival for short crossword clue should be:
- CITI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHASE (verb)
- cut a furrow into a columns
- go after with the intent to catch
- CHASE (noun)
- United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873)
- the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- RIVAL (verb)
- be equal to in quality or ability
- be the rival of, be in competition with
- RIVAL (noun)
- the contestant you hope to defeat
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Drive-___ voting Crossword Clue
- Bar food Crossword Clue
- A8 and Q8 for two Crossword Clue
- A ghost!! Crossword Clue
- New Zealander in Keri Hulme’s The Bone People Crossword Clue
- Justification for treating oneself Crossword Clue
- Office BFF Crossword Clue
- Real bores Crossword Clue
- Conform socially Crossword Clue
- McGregor of Christopher Robin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.