We have the answer for Chew (on) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chew (on) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chew (on). This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chew (on) crossword clue should be:
- GNAW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHEW (noun)
- a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- biting and grinding food in your mouth so it becomes soft enough to swallow
- CHEW (verb)
- chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth
- GNAW (verb)
- become ground down or deteriorate
- bite or chew on with the teeth
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Distort Crossword Clue
- Pesters Crossword Clue
- Langston Hughes Poem Crossword Clue
- Airport screening org. Crossword Clue
- Urban haze Crossword Clue
- Broadcasts Crossword Clue
- Rescues Crossword Clue
- Singer Guthrie Crossword Clue
- Slithery fish Crossword Clue
- Suffix with hotel Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.