We have the answer for Chicago's WNBA team crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Chicago’s WNBA team Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Profound gulf Crossword Clue
- Forgo frugality Crossword Clue
- Rich veins Crossword Clue
- Hit’s place Crossword Clue
- Corps at briefings Crossword Clue
- School assignment Crossword Clue
- Spanish game played with 40 cards Crossword Clue
- Ham need Crossword Clue
- Fillmore’s successor Crossword Clue
- Become weaker Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHICAGO (noun)
- largest city in Illinois; a bustling Great Lakes port that extends 26 miles along the southwestern shoreline of Lake Michigan
- a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one in the layout wins all the chips on that card
- SKY (verb)
- throw or toss with a light motion
- SKY (noun)
- the atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.