We have the answer for Chicken stock, e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chicken stock, e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chicken stock, e.g.. This clue last appeared November 29, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chicken stock, e.g. crossword clue should be:
- BROTH (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 29 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STOCK (noun)
- the handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand
- STOCK (adjective)
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- regularly and widely used or sold
- STOCK (verb)
- put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- have on hand
- BROTH (noun)
- liquid in which meat and vegetables are simmered; used as a basis for e.g. soups or sauces
- a thin soup of meat or fish or vegetable stock
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Goose that might nest on volcanic ash NYT Crossword Clue
- Wide-eyed wonderment NYT Crossword Clue
- City in ancient Crete with a renowned labyrinth NYT Crossword Clue
- “Gangnam Style” musician NYT Crossword Clue
- Its peregrine variety is the world’s fastest avian NYT Crossword Clue
- Funnel-shaped NYT Crossword Clue
- Forest ranger? NYT Crossword Clue
- Worker protection agcy. NYT Crossword Clue
- Bygone MGM rival NYT Crossword Clue
- Low-___ (blurry, maybe) NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.