We have the answer for Childbirth attendant crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Childbirth attendant Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Childbirth attendant. This clue last appeared December 5, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Childbirth attendant crossword clue should be:
- DOULA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHILDBIRTH (noun)
- the parturition process in human beings; having a baby; the process of giving birth to a child
- ATTENDANT (noun)
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- a person who is present and participates in a meeting
- ATTENDANT (adjective)
- occurring with or following as a consequence
- being present (at a meeting or event, etc.)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Tally Crossword Clue
- Joy Crossword Clue
- With skepticism Crossword Clue
- Remini of Kevin Can Wait Crossword Clue
- Pass-the-baton events Crossword Clue
- Texters modest I think … Crossword Clue
- Some pickles Crossword Clue
- Core-working fitness device with a wheel Crossword Clue
- Chime in Crossword Clue
- Smart __ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.