We have the answer for Chilling crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chilling Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chilling. This clue last appeared March 17, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chilling crossword clue should be:
- ONICE (5 letters)
- EERIE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 17 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHILLING (adjective)
- provoking fear terror
- CHILLING (noun)
- the process of becoming cooler; a falling temperature
- EERIE (adjective)
- inspiring a feeling of fear; strange and frightening
- suggestive of the supernatural; mysterious
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fed. health law Crossword Clue
- Where the Ebro River flows Crossword Clue
- Overnight image on ’50s TVs Crossword Clue
- Sworn in Crossword Clue
- Water heater Crossword Clue
- Acquired kin Crossword Clue
- Reverberate Crossword Clue
- Female lobster Crossword Clue
- Unqualified Crossword Clue
- Valueless Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.