We have the answer for Chopped host Allen crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Chopped host Allen Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Chopped host Allen. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Chopped host Allen crossword clue should be:
- TED (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHOPPED (adjective)
- prepared by cutting
- ALLEN (noun)
- a soldier of the American Revolution whose troops helped capture Fort Ticonderoga from the British (1738-1789)
- United States filmmaker and comic actor (1935-)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Narrow Crossword Clue
- More succinctly? Crossword Clue
- Holiday celebrated with bánh chung Crossword Clue
- Tattoo joint? Crossword Clue
- Eye-related Crossword Clue
- Lacking flavor or experience Crossword Clue
- Been there! Crossword Clue
- Not my first choice but its fine Crossword Clue
- Post-WWII alliance Crossword Clue
- Comedian Foxx Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.