We have the answer for Christmas carols crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Christmas carols Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Christmas carols. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Christmas carols crossword clue should be:
- NOELS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHRISTMAS (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Enclosures for shark watchers NYT Crossword Clue
- Steaming cupful NYT Crossword Clue
- Make like a puppy’s tail NYT Crossword Clue
- Be honored before burial NYT Crossword Clue
- Appetizers sprinkled with paprika NYT Crossword Clue
- Half-diameters NYT Crossword Clue
- About, in dates NYT Crossword Clue
- Wolff who wrote “This Boy’s Life” NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ with caution NYT Crossword Clue
- Measure of time, in music NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.