We have the answer for Christmas-dinner part, often crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Christmas-dinner part, often crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
Christmas-dinner part, often Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Its official constitution was originally drafted in 1903: abbr. Crossword Clue
- Series of visits to the hospital? Crossword Clue
- Material used at Blombos Cave to create the earliest known human drawing in the world Crossword Clue
- Organization founded to combat homophobic reporting on the AIDS crisis Crossword Clue
- Enemies, in slang Crossword Clue
- Experienced one, casually Crossword Clue
- Dangerous underwater plant? Crossword Clue
- L’___ C’est Elle (French translation of a 2006 Amanda Bynes classic) Crossword Clue
- Short way? Crossword Clue
- One who splits the bill? Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DINNER (noun)
- a party of people assembled to have dinner together
- the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday
- CHRISTMAS (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Christmas-dinner part, often crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.