We have the answer for Church alcove crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Church alcove Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Church alcove. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Church alcove crossword clue should be:
- APSE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ALCOVE (noun)
- a small recess opening off a larger room
- APSE (noun)
- a domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church; usually contains the altar
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Most Wanted’ list agcy. Crossword Clue
- Food items in a pantry Crossword Clue
- Tel Aviv’s land: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Ultra-chic stockings Crossword Clue
- Carolyn __ (Nancy Drew series byline) Crossword Clue
- Aide: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Novelist Ferber Crossword Clue
- Sounded impressed Crossword Clue
- Census stat Crossword Clue
- Partner of crafts NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.