We have the answer for Circle section crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Circle section Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on April 13, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Uttar Pradesh city Crossword Clue
- Glass Onion star Janelle Crossword Clue
- Bygone airline Crossword Clue
- Holy Trinity member Crossword Clue
- Afore Crossword Clue
- Bakery-cafe chain Crossword Clue
- Fall Out Boy genre Crossword Clue
- Sushi spheres Crossword Clue
- Prepared Crossword Clue
- Wicked Game singer Isaak Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SECTION (noun)
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)
- a specialized division of a large organization
- SECTION (verb)
- divide into segments
- CIRCLE (noun)
- an unofficial association of people or groups
- a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- CIRCLE (verb)
- form or draw a circle around
- move in a circular path above (someone or something)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.