We have the answer for Circle segment crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Circle segment Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on June 4, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Santa ___, city in California Crossword Clue
- Cookie container Crossword Clue
- ___ A. Garfield, 20th President of the U.S.A. and the fourth to sport a beard in office Crossword Clue
- Big Apple educational institution: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Spanish cheer at a soccer stadium Crossword Clue
- Braying biblical beasts Crossword Clue
- Metric units of weight: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Infection of the eyelid Crossword Clue
- Fail to remember Crossword Clue
- Ulysses S. ___, 18th President of the U.S.A. and the second to sport a beard in office Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEGMENT (verb)
- divide into segments
- divide or split up
- SEGMENT (noun)
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- one of the parts into which something naturally divides
- CIRCLE (noun)
- an unofficial association of people or groups
- a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- CIRCLE (verb)
- form or draw a circle around
- move in a circular path above (someone or something)
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.