We have the answer for City-based crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
City-based Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for City-based. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the City-based crossword clue should be:
- URBAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CITY (noun)
- people living in a large densely populated municipality
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts
- URBAN (adjective)
- located in or characteristic of a city or city life
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Brit’s brew Crossword Clue
- Stingy one Crossword Clue
- Boat backbones Crossword Clue
- Being forthright Crossword Clue
- Salad start Crossword Clue
- Fork feature Crossword Clue
- Low-cost inn Crossword Clue
- Kudrow and Murkowski Crossword Clue
- Current units Crossword Clue
- Hits Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.