We have the answer for City near Raleigh crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
City near Raleigh Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for City near Raleigh. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the City near Raleigh crossword clue should be:
- DURHAM (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RALEIGH (noun)
- English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia; introduced potatoes and tobacco to England (1552-1618)
- capital of the state of North Carolina; located in the east central part of the North Carolina
- DURHAM (noun)
- English breed of short-horned cattle
- a city of north central North Carolina; site of Duke University
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Romantic spa booking Crossword Clue
- Piece of floor decor Crossword Clue
- Smurf with a white beard Crossword Clue
- Movie genre with car chases Crossword Clue
- Zoom alternative Crossword Clue
- Capitalize on Crossword Clue
- Category for premade meals Crossword Clue
- Worker’s comp filing Crossword Clue
- Barbecue spice mixes Crossword Clue
- Tent entrance Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.