We have the answer for City tricked by a wooden horse crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the City tricked by a wooden horse crossword clue answer below.
City tricked by a wooden horse Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Baghdad’s country Crossword Clue
- Uni resource Crossword Clue
- Significant periods Crossword Clue
- Queen of Katwe director Mira __ Crossword Clue
- Postal scale unit Crossword Clue
- Mystery solved! Crossword Clue
- The Last Jedi villain Ren Crossword Clue
- Portrait painter who specializes in primates? Crossword Clue
- Sentient hairball of 1960s TV Crossword Clue
- End of the line Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WOODEN (adjective)
- lacking ease or grace
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood
- TROY (noun)
- an ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War
- a system of weights used for precious metals and gemstones; based on a 12-ounce pound and an ounce of 480 grains
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.