We have the answer for Claims that won’t pass a fact check crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Claims that won’t pass a fact check Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Claims that won’t pass a fact check. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Claims that won’t pass a fact check crossword clue should be:
- LIES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHECK (noun)
- an appraisal of the state of affairs
- a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- CHECK (verb)
- be verified or confirmed; pass inspection
- make cracks or chinks in
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Like the numbers 11, 13 and 17 Crossword Clue
- Something set before going to bed Crossword Clue
- Filipino stew Crossword Clue
- Cooling devices in windows, for short Crossword Clue
- What a boulder rolling downhill gains Crossword Clue
- Officewide note Crossword Clue
- Massage rocks Crossword Clue
- Heart Hands or Saluting Face Crossword Clue
- Counterpart of urban Crossword Clue
- Walks like Godzilla Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.