We have the answer for Clasp or grip tightly crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Clasp or grip tightly crossword clue answer below.
Clasp or grip tightly Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on June 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Gratuity given to someone providing a service Crossword Clue
- Casual top with short sleeves Crossword Clue
- Excessive or exaggerated excitement or commotion Crossword Clue
- Former currency of Italy Crossword Clue
- Part of the body that hears Crossword Clue
- Lightweight structure that helps birds fly Crossword Clue
- To drink alcohol excessively Crossword Clue
- Portable device for taking photographs Crossword Clue
- Musical syllable in Indian classical music Crossword Clue
- Rose up against authority or control Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLUTCH (noun)
- a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism
- a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- CLUTCH (verb)
- hold firmly, usually with one’s hands
- take hold of; grab
- CLASP (verb)
- fasten with a buckle or buckles
- fasten with or as if with a brooch
- CLASP (noun)
- the act of grasping
- a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.