We have the answer for Cleansing agent crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Cleansing agent crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Cleansing agent Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Goose in pub Lance cooked Crossword Clue
- Lump of rock caught cleaner Crossword Clue
- Cleaner to discourage bloke Crossword Clue
- Record player Crossword Clue
- Rhyme Crossword Clue
- Love new song being broadcast Crossword Clue
- Board member Crossword Clue
- Baker, having finished at noon, runs out Crossword Clue
- Unknown problem encountered in solving murder? Crossword Clue
- Centre of rotation Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLEANSING (adjective)
- acting like an antiseptic
- cleansing the body by washing; especially ritual washing of e.g. hands
- CLEANSING (noun)
- the act of making something clean
- DETERGENT (adjective)
- having cleansing power
- DETERGENT (noun)
- a cleansing agent that differs from soap but can also emulsify oils and hold dirt in suspension
- a surface-active chemical widely used in industry and laundering
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Cleansing agent crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.