We have the answer for Clod-breaking tool crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Clod-breaking tool Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Clod-breaking tool. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Clod-breaking tool crossword clue should be:
- HOE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BREAKING (noun)
- the act of breaking something
- CLOD (noun)
- an awkward stupid person
- a compact mass
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Duh!,” in modern slang NYT Crossword Clue
- Mis-enter a passcode, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Greed, gluttony or sloth NYT Crossword Clue
- The “R” of I.R.L. NYT Crossword Clue
- Records with only a few tracks, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- “I’m appalled!” NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ with caution NYT Crossword Clue
- Wolff who wrote “This Boy’s Life” NYT Crossword Clue
- McEntire known as “The Queen of Country” NYT Crossword Clue
- Sit-___ (some protests) NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.