We have the answer for Closest pal for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Closest pal for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Closest pal for short. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Closest pal for short crossword clue should be:
- BFF (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOSEST (adverb)
- (superlative of `near’ or `close’) within the shortest distance
- PAL (noun)
- a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- PAL (verb)
- become friends; act friendly towards
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Rhyming Klondike treat discontinued in 2022 Crossword Clue
- Contraception choice: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Supporter in battle Crossword Clue
- Org. for a surgeon Crossword Clue
- Arrange in advance Crossword Clue
- Red or White follower in sports Crossword Clue
- 1993 kids’ baseball film with The Crossword Clue
- Was the head of Crossword Clue
- Spelling contest Crossword Clue
- Harrison of My Fair Lady Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.