We have the answer for Clumsy boat crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Clumsy boat crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Clumsy boat Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Spy missions Crossword Clue
- Comfy-cozy Crossword Clue
- Return of the Jedi robot Crossword Clue
- Feeling tense Crossword Clue
- Handle efficiently Crossword Clue
- Raison d’___ Crossword Clue
- Defrost Crossword Clue
- Employs Crossword Clue
- Novelist Ellison Crossword Clue
- London length Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- HULK (4 letters)
- SCOW (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLUMSY (adjective)
- showing lack of skill or aptitude
- difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- HULK (verb)
- appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- HULK (noun)
- a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- a ship that has been wrecked and abandoned
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Newsday Crossword - February 4 2024
- Newsday Crossword - December 5 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - July 10 2022
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Clumsy boat crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.