We have the answer for Co-founder of the Iroquois Confederacy crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Co-founder of the Iroquois Confederacy Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Goddess who oversaw the Argos construction Crossword Clue
- Like music from The Twilight Zone Crossword Clue
- Festivals with jousts Crossword Clue
- Gesundheit trigger Crossword Clue
- Figures shared with CPAs Crossword Clue
- Fruity addition to pico de gallo Crossword Clue
- Kid-lit classic Caps for __ Crossword Clue
- Grab Crossword Clue
- Swedish auto Crossword Clue
- Aveeno ingredient Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HIAWATHA (noun)
- a Native American chieftain who argued for peace with the European settlers (16th century)
- IROQUOIS (noun)
- a family of North American Indian languages spoken by the Iroquois
- any member of the warlike North American Indian peoples formerly living in New York State; the Iroquois League were allies of the British during the American Revolution
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.