We have the answer for Coach Parseghian crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Coach Parseghian crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Coach Parseghian Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Possesses Crossword Clue
- Fleeting Crossword Clue
- PowerPoint diagram Crossword Clue
- Tire Crossword Clue
- Annex Crossword Clue
- Melville captain Crossword Clue
- URL part Crossword Clue
- Coop group Crossword Clue
- Dumbstruck Crossword Clue
- Coffee-growing area of Hawaii Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COACH (verb)
- teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
- drive a coach
- COACH (noun)
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- ARA (noun)
- a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 27 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - September 20 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 23 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 23 2022
- Crossword Champ Pro - February 28 2024
- LA Times Crossword - February 28 2024
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Coach Parseghian crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.