We have the answer for Coarse woolen fabric crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Coarse woolen fabric Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Coarse woolen fabric. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Coarse woolen fabric crossword clue should be:
- TWEED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WOOLEN (noun)
- a fabric made from the hair of sheep
- WOOLEN (adjective)
- of or related to or made of wool
- FABRIC (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- the underlying structure
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fast-growing tree Crossword Clue
- CPR expert Crossword Clue
- Just okay Crossword Clue
- Good friend Crossword Clue
- Great enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- Pigeon sounds Crossword Clue
- Seldom-seen Crossword Clue
- Biblical paradise Crossword Clue
- Jungle roarer Crossword Clue
- “Grab a chair” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.