We have the answer for Cold feet or cold shoulder crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Cold feet or cold shoulder Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Ew stop talking! Crossword Clue
- Foot essentially? Crossword Clue
- Tea gadget Crossword Clue
- What a library does Crossword Clue
- Order to relax Crossword Clue
- Modern way into a building and what each answer to 20- 29- and 43-Across needs to be to match its clue? Crossword Clue
- Shout of support Crossword Clue
- I’m all __! Crossword Clue
- Dine Crossword Clue
- En pointe Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOULDER (noun)
- a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula
- SHOULDER (verb)
- carry a burden, either real or metaphoric
- lift onto one’s shoulders
- IDIOM (noun)
- an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.