We have the answer for Color from the French for “unbleached” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Color from the French for “unbleached” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Color from the French for “unbleached”. This clue last appeared March 9, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Color from the French for “unbleached” crossword clue should be:
- ECRU (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 9 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNBLEACHED (adjective)
- not artificially colored or bleached
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Dr. of hip-hop Crossword Clue
- Private entrance, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Top number in a time signature NYT Crossword Clue
- Some drones NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposites … or instructions for answering this puzzle’s starred clues NYT Crossword Clue
- It may extend a hand NYT Crossword Clue
- One component of solar wind NYT Crossword Clue
- Matched NYT Crossword Clue
- Applies the first row of loops to a knitting needle NYT Crossword Clue
- Wooden skis, essentially NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.