We have the answer for Color of khakis crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Color of khakis crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Color of khakis Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 20, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 20, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- ___ Tax (Monopoly square) NYT Crossword Clue
- Greek letters before chis NYT Crossword Clue
- Dog from Down Under NYT Crossword Clue
- The “A” of 10-J-Q-K-A NYT Crossword Clue
- Condo, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Bob, buzz or beehive NYT Crossword Clue
- Computer debut of 1998 NYT Crossword Clue
- Not moving NYT Crossword Clue
- Conflict of 1914-18, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Misplaces NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KHAKIS (noun)
- a military uniform made of khaki fabric
- COLOR (noun)
- any material used for its color
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction
- COLOR (adjective)
- having or capable of producing colors
- COLOR (verb)
- decorate with colors
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - November 20 2023
- Daily Beast Crossword - July 24 2023
- LA Times Crossword - February 28 2023
- Crosswords with Friends - March 18 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Color of khakis crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.