We have the answer for Color that Picasso became enamored with from 1901-1904 crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Color that Picasso became enamored with from 1901-1904 crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Color that Picasso became enamored with from 1901-1904 Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on November 29, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword November 29, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Letters above the sleeping face emoji NYT Crossword Clue
- Close, as a duffel bag NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints November 29 2023
- Italian “hello” or “goodbye” NYT Crossword Clue
- Entrepreneur’s degree, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Mountains seen on the packaging of Toblerone and Swiss Miss NYT Crossword Clue
- Major diamond retailer NYT Crossword Clue
- Meeting for a remote worker NYT Crossword Clue
- Sugar ___, tree that turns fiery red in the fall NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PICASSO (noun)
- prolific and influential Spanish artist who lived in France (1881-1973)
- ENAMORED (adjective)
- marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Color that Picasso became enamored with from 1901-1904 crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.