We have the answer for Comanche dwellings: Var. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Comanche dwellings: Var. crossword clue answer below.
Comanche dwellings: Var. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Metaphor for constant change Crossword Clue
- Many shirts from Zazzle Crossword Clue
- Actor who was the face of a letter-shaped cereal Crossword Clue
- Like this crossword, initially Crossword Clue
- Kingdom prior to English unification Crossword Clue
- In need of rinsing, maybe Crossword Clue
- Convos Crossword Clue
- Oafs, in Fredericton Crossword Clue
- Like some mobile purchases Crossword Clue
- Org. with a Know Your Rights webpage Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMANCHE (noun)
- a member of the Shoshonean people who formerly lived between Wyoming and the Mexican border but are now chiefly in Oklahoma
- the Shoshonean language spoken by the Comanche
- VAR (noun)
- a unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.