We have the answer for Combat sport briefly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Combat sport briefly Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Black-and-white cruisers Crossword Clue
- Survivor host Jeff NYT Crossword Clue
- Gourmet mushroom Crossword Clue
- Method: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Legal wrong Crossword Clue
- Said yes to an invite say Crossword Clue
- Hit with an open hand Crossword Clue
- Beltway VIPs Crossword Clue
- Bath bathroom Crossword Clue
- ___ carte Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMBAT (noun)
- an engagement fought between two military forces
- the act of fighting; any contest or struggle
- COMBAT (verb)
- battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
- BRIEFLY (adverb)
- in a concise manner; in a few words
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.