We have the answer for Comfy shoes, familiarly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Comfy shoes, familiarly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Comfy shoes, familiarly. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Comfy shoes, familiarly crossword clue should be:
- MOCS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMFY (adjective)
- providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief (`comfy’ is informal)
- SHOES (noun)
- a particular situation
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Dallas cager Crossword Clue
- Evolutionary figures Crossword Clue
- World Cup cry Crossword Clue
- “Now go!” Crossword Clue
- Snapshot Crossword Clue
- What might be pierced in a commercial legal case Crossword Clue
- Member of Meir’s cabinet Crossword Clue
- Brief résumés, and an apt description of this puzzle’s four longest answers Crossword Clue
- Brief afterthoughts Crossword Clue
- Audio file extension Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.