We have the answer for Comicdom’s “Queen of the Jungle” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Comicdom’s “Queen of the Jungle” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Comicdom’s “Queen of the Jungle”. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Comicdom’s “Queen of the Jungle” crossword clue should be:
- SHEENA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- QUEEN (noun)
- a female sovereign ruler
- female cat
- QUEEN (verb)
- become a queen
- promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Chinwagging NYT Crossword Clue
- Kitchen gadget with an edge NYT Crossword Clue
- Google ___, service beginning in 2017 NYT Crossword Clue
- Things you might save while driving NYT Crossword Clue
- Palindromic word in classic poetry NYT Crossword Clue
- Some surgical tools NYT Crossword Clue
- Host city of the 2008 Olympics Crossword Clue
- Opposite of dry, to a vintner NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ de Janeiro Crossword Clue
- Doily fabric Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.