We have the answer for Command to relax crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Command to relax crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Command to relax Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Hamm of soccer fame Crossword Clue
- Make over, as a backsplash Crossword Clue
- College email ending Crossword Clue
- “Get off the bus, ___” (Paul Simon lyric) Crossword Clue
- Fuzzy figure? Crossword Clue
- Biblical sch. Crossword Clue
- “Gotta catch ’em ___!” (“Pokemon” slogan) Crossword Clue
- Hollow rock with crystals in it Crossword Clue
- Bun holder Crossword Clue
- Think ahead a move or two Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMAND (noun)
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- COMMAND (verb)
- exercise authoritative control or power over
- look down on
- RELAX (verb)
- make less taut
- become less tense, rest, or take one’s ease
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Command to relax crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.