We have the answer for Common person 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Common person 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Common person in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- PLEB (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMON (noun)
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- COMMON (adjective)
- common to or shared by two or more parties
- being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- PERSON (noun)
- a human being
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Was on TV
- Income-generating movie
- Covering for a wound
- In the open air
- Cob storage site
- They keep a horse focused
- Firecracker sound
- 1960s Polaroid camera model
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.