We have the answer for Comparative word used with better and ever. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Comparative word used with better and ever. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Abbreviation for images or photos. Crossword Clue
- Thuds, punches. Crossword Clue
- The most powerful nuclear weapon ever, __ Bomba. Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for a commanding sentence mood. Crossword Clue
- Federal trade commission, initialism. Crossword Clue
- Donkey sound, “hee-__”. Crossword Clue
- Messenger Ribonucleic Acid. Crossword Clue
- Lionel __, jazz bandleader and vibraphone player. Crossword Clue
- George Foreman’s Rumble in the Jungle opponent. Crossword Clue
- William, legendary Star Trek and Boston Legal star. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMPARATIVE (noun)
- the comparative form of an adjective or adverb
- COMPARATIVE (adjective)
- estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.