We have the answer for Compartment in a piece of clothing for carrying small objects: crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Compartment in a piece of clothing for carrying small objects: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on May 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Thick, often hairy fabric often used to cover home floors: Crossword Clue
- _____ engineering deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of our physical environment: Crossword Clue
- Triangular object with a hook used to hold clothing: Crossword Clue
- Dmitri Mendeleev is the Russian chemist who is referred to as the Father of the Periodic _____: Crossword Clue
- LeBron James, who plays for the LA ______, is considered one of the greatest players in NBA history: Crossword Clue
- National carnival street dance of Brazil: Crossword Clue
- “___ ___ Revenge” is one of the earliest mobile free rhythm games app: Crossword Clue
- These circular objects were invented in 3500 B.C., changing transportation forever: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMPARTMENT (noun)
- a partitioned section, chamber, or separate room within a larger enclosed area
- a space into which an area is subdivided
- POCKET (noun)
- an enclosed space
- (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
- POCKET (verb)
- take unlawfully
- put in one’s pocket
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.