We have the answer for Compete for a prize crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Compete for a prize crossword clue answer below.
Compete for a prize Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Recordings shorter than albums: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Fit to do a job Crossword Clue
- Open area of grassy or arable land Crossword Clue
- Benchwarmers, say Crossword Clue
- Pricey, informally Crossword Clue
- Pursue diligently Crossword Clue
- “The Bourne Identity” org. Crossword Clue
- “In what fashion?” Crossword Clue
- Unforeseen development Crossword Clue
- Make a boo-boo? Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRIZE (noun)
- goods or money obtained illegally
- something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- PRIZE (verb)
- to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- regard highly; think much of
- PRIZE (adjective)
- of superior grade
- VIE (verb)
- compete for something; engage in a contest; measure oneself against others
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Compete for a prize crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.