We have the answer for Condition that exists on a spectrum crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Condition that exists on a spectrum crossword clue answer below.
Condition that exists on a spectrum Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Face-off in a 2021 monster film NYT Crossword Clue
- Suffix with Oktober NYT Crossword Clue
- Good thing to keep when trying something new NYT Crossword Clue
- Some office plants NYT Crossword Clue
- “Ground control to Major ___ …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Like some shriveled tomatoes NYT Crossword Clue
- Showy basket NYT Crossword Clue
- Like Iran vis-à-vis Iraq NYT Crossword Clue
- Command that could be given to the title characters in 17-, 26- and 45-Across? NYT Crossword Clue
- Sky blue NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPECTRUM (noun)
- a broad range of related objects or values or qualities or ideas or activities
- an ordered array of the components of an emission or wave
- AUTISM (noun)
- (psychiatry) an abnormal absorption with the self; marked by communication disorders and short attention span and inability to treat others as people
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.