We have the answer for Contents of some chats, in brief crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Contents of some chats, in brief Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Contents of some chats, in brief. This clue last appeared August 27, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Contents of some chats, in brief crossword clue should be:
- IMS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 27 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONTENTS (noun)
- a list of divisions (chapters or articles) and the pages on which they start
- (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
- BRIEF (noun)
- a document stating the facts and points of law of a client’s case
- a condensed written summary or abstract
- BRIEF (adjective)
- (of clothing) very short
- concise and succinct
- BRIEF (verb)
- give essential information to someone
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Dirt gatherer NYT Crossword Clue
- Playing time NYT Crossword Clue
- Gig for a caterer, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Super-useful item? NYT Crossword Clue
- Wife, in Spanish NYT Crossword Clue
- Show some hesitancy NYT Crossword Clue
- “Never thought I’d see the day!” NYT Crossword Clue
- You might hold different positions on it NYT Crossword Clue
- Woodward or Whalley of the big screen NYT Crossword Clue
- Prepare (oneself) NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.